As the Jr. Brand Manager/Brand Manager you are responsible for managing and maintaining client relationships and acting as the strategic and organizational engine of our agency.
Our Brand Managers are the quarterbacks of the office. They can hit a deadline from a mile away, put out and light fires (metaphorically speaking) without breaking a sweat, think analytically, creatively and strategically all at once, and communicate clearly with clients and colleagues on the daily.
We are a fast-paced agency, growing even faster, that works with a wide range of clients from schools to arts organizations to restaurants, so it is imperative that our Brand Managers are meticulously organized, flexible, detail-oriented, and relentlessly passionate about producing work that people will love.
- Day-to-day project lead and client point of contact – be that friendly face and helpful voice that everyone wants to work with.
- Work within our wonderful Raindrop team to develop project timelines and manage the development of creative materials.
- Types of projects include website design, collateral, traditional advertising campaigns, email marketing, content development, etc.
- Partner generously with clients; provide the best strategic guidance and creative problem-solving possible to ensure expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
- Have a thorough understanding of all projects and the marketing planning process.
- Ensure that all creative materials are copyedited, buttoned up and on brand before releasing into the wild.
- Manage copy development ensuring engaging and on brand assets such a print ads, digital banners, emails, etc.
- Work with the media team and media vendors to manage delivery timing, budgets, specs and the production of creative assets.
- Think critically and strategically about client’s needs and be able to remain cool as a cucumber if there are questions or changes.
- Work with the strategy department to come up with strategically creative ways to market our clients and move their business forward.
- Use existing email templates to update copy and images, manage approvals with clients, and deploy emails on a regular basis.
- Work with the content team to establish editorial calendars.
- Oversee the posting of content to client’s websites and social channels.
- Create ads that create engagement and results.
- Prepare targeting and budget recommendations with client’s goals in mind.
- Set up & manage ongoing campaigns.
- Develop insightful monthly performance reports for clients by reviewing Google Analytics and compiling overviews and analysis on all monthly deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
- You are highly organized and detail oriented. You are the type of person that not only organizes their closet by color, but by material, season and sleeve length. Your guilty pleasures include creating excel spreadsheets and crossing items off lists.
- You are a motivated and passionate self-starter eager to hit the ground running, solve problems, execute project deliverables flawlessly, and own your future.
- You have a pulse on marketing trends, excellent copy, and how to make our work pop.
- You are a digital ninja that can discover, learn, implement and teach new technologies and strategies that will lead our clients forward.
- Other useful skills & knowledge: Basic HTML knowledge, familiarity with Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Full medical benefits
- $45,000 – $52,000 DOE
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.