The Jr. Brand Manager/Brand Manager manages day-to-day client relationships and details to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and effectively. Oversees development of ongoing advertising materials (print and digital). Supports the strategy team in developing executable marketing strategies for clients. Supports the content marketing team with ongoing management. Manages monthly and drip email marketing campaigns. Monthly reporting for clients.
Project Management/Creative Development
- Day-to-day project lead and client contact
- Work with internal Raindrop Marketing resources to develop timelines and manage development of creative materials
- Types of projects include website design, collateral, traditional advertising campaigns, email marketing, content development, etc.
- Work directly with clients to gather feedback and to manage the back-and-forth involved in creative reviews
- Have a full understanding of all projects being worked on and coming up for clients in order to properly manage resources and timelines
- Ensure that all creative materials have been copy edited and are client ready before releasing them
- Write some of the copy for advertising assets such as print ads, digital banners, emails, etc.
- Work with the media team and media vendors to manage delivery timing and specs. Traffic final assets.
- Work with creative team to build ads necessary to deliver on media campaigns, get ads approved by client and traffic ads to media outlets
- Think critically about client’s needs to be able to react to their questions and any changes in a project
- Work with strategy department to come up with new and exciting ways to market our clients
- Uses existing templates to update copy and images on a monthly basis to deploy emails and manage approvals with clients
- Works with content team to establish editorial calendars
- Oversee posting of content to client’s websites and social channels
- Create ads based on client needs
- Prepare targeting and budget recommendations based on client’s goals
- Set up & manage ongoing campaigns
- Develop monthly performance reports for clients by reviewing Google Analytics and compiling overviews on all monthly deliverables
Skills and Qualifications
Motivated, Passionate, Creative, Critical Thinker, High-Quality Writer, Basic HTML Knowledge, Punctual, Constant Desire to Learn, Familiarity with Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in an advertising agency
- BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, History or any relevant field
- Full medical benefits
- $45,000 – $52,000 DOE
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.