Full Time / IN HOUSE (REMOTE DURING COVID) / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO SR. BRAND MANAGER
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for our next all-star Brand Coordinator who is a talented mix of creative, strategic, and relational, in addition to being well-versed in the marketing space. As a Brand Coordinator, you will support the Brand Manager(s) with day-to-day client relationships and project management to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and effectively.
You’ll collaborate closely with Brand Managers in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities. It’s imperative that you are meticulously organized, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about producing work that people will love, whether it’s a full video commercial or an email blast. You’ll be the gatekeeper in ensuring everything that goes out our door is buttoned up, on-brand, and hits our targets.
If you are a hyper-organized self-starter that can adapt quickly, ask the right question at the right time, create a spreadsheet on the fly, find a misplaced comma in a haystack, and elicit spontaneous trust-falls from any Brand Manager in the office, this is the job for you.
- Support multiple Brand Managers with multiple client project management elements and the creation of a wide range of project deliverables. Some examples include:
- Proofread materials/subtitles for production projects
- Create templated emails
- Execute simple web updates
- Upload events on Facebook/website
- Organize tasks via project management software
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Write client briefs
- Complete reporting
- Coordinate smaller project timelines
- Support Brand Managers with project management and the creation of a wide range of project deliverables including collateral, traditional advertising campaigns, email marketing, content development, etc.
- Have the eye of a hawk when it comes to copyediting, ensuring that all creative materials are buttoned up and client ready
- Support Brand Managers in developing insightful monthly performance reports for clients
- Support Brand Managers in setting up new projects for time tracking and saving materials
Email and Paid Media
- Support in email, using existing templates to update copy and images on a regular basis
- Copyedit and post blog articles to client websites
- Support in the trafficking of paid media assets
- Be a team player and a thriving member of the Raindrop culture
Skills and Qualifications
- You are highly motivated: You may be getting in on the ground floor, but all you can see is the penthouse and the sky beyond. Your constant desire to learn will get you there.
- You are passionate: All Raindroppers, from top to bottom, are passionate about the work that we do and the relationships we build with our clients and each other every day.
- You are a critical thinker: We are a fast-paced agency, growing even faster, and need Coordinators that are ready to hit the ground running on day 1.
- Other Helpful Skills: WordPress, Excel, basic Google Analytics and Google Ads knowledge
Compensation and Perks
- $37,500-$40,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.