Our Brand Coordinators support Brand Managers with day-to-day client relationships and make sure all projects run like a well-oiled machine. Whether it’s overseeing the development of advertising materials, copy editing a blog article, making front-end website updates, or implementing SEO data, our Brand Coordinators find the best solution, keep things moving and get the job done efficiently and effectively.
If you are a hyper organized self-starter that can adapt quickly, ask the right question at the right time, create a spreadsheet on the fly, find a misplaced comma in a haystack, and elicit spontaneous trust-falls from any Brand Manager in the office, this is the job for you.
- Support Brand Managers with project management and the creation of a wide range of project deliverables.
- Types of projects include website design, collateral, traditional advertising campaigns, email marketing, content development, etc.
- Have a full understanding of all current and forthcoming projects in order to properly manage resources and timelines.
- Have the eye of a hawk when it comes to copyediting, ensuring that all creative materials are buttoned up and client ready.
Digital Marketing and Website Updates
- Copy edit and post blog articles to client websites.
- Make front-end website updates such as moving content from old to new sites, updating images, copy updates, etc.
- Implement SEO meta-data on client websites.
- Use existing templates to update copy and images on a regular basis to deploy engaging and well-polished emails.
Skills and Qualifications
- You are highly motivated: You may be getting in on the ground floor, but all you can see is the penthouse and the sky beyond. Your constant desire to learn will get you there.
- You are passionate: All Raindroppers, from top to bottom, are passionate about the work that we do and the relationships we build with our clients and each other every day.
- You are a critical thinker: We are a fast-paced agency, growing even faster, and need Coordinators that are ready to hit the ground running on day 1.
- Other Helpful Skills: Basic HTML knowledge, WordPress, Excel, basic Google Analytics and Adwords knowledge
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in an advertising agency
- BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, History or any relevant field
- $30,000-$35,000 DOE
- This is a full-time salary position with benefits (Healthcare, Dental and Life Insurance)
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.