FULL TIME / SAN DIEGO, CA
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for our next all-star Brand Manager who is a talented mix of creative, strategic, and relational, in addition to being well-versed in the marketing space. As a Brand Manager, you will develop long-term, trusting relationships with our clients and provide forward-thinking ideas and solutions to drive their businesses to the next level.
You’ll collaborate closely with your assigned clients and our internal teams in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities. It’s imperative that you are meticulously organized, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about producing work that people will love, whether it’s a full video commercial or an email blast. You’ll be the gatekeeper in ensuring everything that goes out our door is buttoned up, on-brand, and hits our targets.
If you are a motivated self-starter eager to hit the ground running, solve problems, and execute project deliverables flawlessly, all while keeping our clients happy, then this is the role for you.
- Daily communication with clients, including day-to-day project management, getting client approvals, and pitching innovative recommendations.
- Develop clear, strategic, and detailed marketing plans. Be able to communicate them clearly to clients and kick off our internal teams on the right foot.
- Set project timelines and manage the development of creative materials within budget and on schedule, including video/photo production, website design, marketing collateral, ad campaigns, email marketing, and content development.
- Develop insightful monthly performance reports for clients by reviewing Google Analytics and compiling overviews and analysis on all monthly deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in marketing
- BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, English or any relevant field
- Articulate, organized, and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Other useful skills & knowledge: Basic HTML knowledge, Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools
Compensation and Perks
- $45,000-$55,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.