FULL TIME / IN HOUSE / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO BRAND SUPERVISOR
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for our next all-star Brand Manager who is a talented mix of creative, strategic, and relational, in addition to being well-versed in the marketing space. As a Brand Manager, you will develop long-term, trusting relationships with our clients and provide forward-thinking ideas and solutions to drive their businesses to the next level.
You’ll collaborate closely with your assigned clients and our internal teams in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities. It’s imperative that you are meticulously organized, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about producing work that people will love, whether it’s a full video commercial or an email blast. You’ll be the gatekeeper of your accounts, ensuring everything that goes out our door is buttoned up, on-brand, and hits our targets.
If you are a motivated self-starter eager to hit the ground running, solve problems, and execute project deliverables flawlessly, all while keeping our clients happy, then this is the role for you.
- Daily communication with clients, including day-to-day project management, getting client approvals, and pitching innovative recommendations.
- Client-facing communication, handled with confidence and authority
- Lead internal meetings to kick our teams off on the right foot in various client projects, representing the needs to the client and agency in a balanced manner
- Set project timelines and manage the development of creative materials within budget and on schedule, including video/photo production, website design, marketing collateral, ad campaigns, email marketing, and content development.
- Develop clear, strategic, and detailed marketing plans. Be able to communicate them clearly to clients and kick off our internal teams on the right foot.
- Know of all projects being worked on and coming up for clients in order to properly manage resources and timelines
- Ensure that all creative materials have been copyedited and are client ready
- Provide insight to Brand Coordinators in developing insightful monthly performance reports for clients by reviewing Google Analytics and compiling overviews and analysis on all monthly deliverables
- Work with the media team and media vendors to manage delivery timing and specs. Oversee the trafficking of final assets.
Finances and Time Tracking
- Coordinate printing delivery, creative and payment as needed
- Oversee monthly client billing and creative estimates for new projects as needed
- Be a team player and a thriving member of the Raindrop culture
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in marketing
- Articulate, organized, and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Other useful skills & knowledge: Basic HTML knowledge, Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools
- Comfortable with project management tools such as Asana, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
Compensation and Perks
- $47,000-$55,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.