Want to join our incredible team?
Currently open positions:
Supports the Brand Manager with day-to-day client relationships and project management to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and effectively. Oversees development of ongoing advertising materials.
This role will be a strong mix of traditional and digital creative projects. At Raindrop we ask our Brand Management team to play an active role in projects so this individual will be doing more than just creating timelines and managing clients, this role will also be learning how to manage email marketing campaigns, monthly reporting and more!
Account and Project Management
- Project Management/Creative Development
- Support Brand Managers with project management
- Types of projects include traditional advertising campaigns, collateral, digital banners, email marketing, content development, etc.
- Work directly with clients to gather feedback and to manage the back-and-forth involved in creative reviews
- Have a full understanding of all projects being worked on and coming up for clients in order to properly manage resources and timelines
- Ensure that all creative materials have been copy edited and are client ready
- Ad Campaigns
- Work with the media team and media vendors to manage delivery timing and specs. Traffic final assets.
- Work with creative team to build ads necessary to deliver on media campaigns, get ads approved by client and traffic ads to media outlets
- Think critically about client’s needs to be able to react to their questions and any changes in a project
- Work with strategy department to come up with new and exciting ways to market our clients.
- Search Marketing
- Work with SEO and PPC teams to ensure that campaigns are running smoothly
- Social Advertising
- Create ads based on client needs
- Prepare targeting and budget recommendations based on client’s goals
- Set-up & manage ongoing campaigns
- Email Marketing
- Uses existing templates to update copy and images on a monthly basis to deploy emails and manage approvals with clients
- Works with content team to establish editorial calendars
- Develop monthly performance reports for clients by reviewing Google Analytics and compiling overviews on all monthly deliverables
Skills and Qualifications:
Motivated, Passionate, Critical Thinker, Basic HTML Knowledge, Punctual, Constant Desire to Learn, Organized, Tech Savvy, Strategically Creative
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in an advertising agency or project management
- BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, History or any relevant field
Salary: $35,000-$40,000 DOE This is a full-time salary position with benefits (Healthcare, Dental and Life Insurance)