We are looking for a Brand Coordinator to support our Brand Managers with day-to-day client relationships and make sure all projects run like a well-oiled machine. Whether it’s assisting with the development of advertising materials or copyediting a blog article, our Brand Coordinators find the best solution, keep things moving and get the job done efficiently and effectively.
If you are a hyper organized self-starter that can adapt quickly, ask the right question at the right time, create a spreadsheet on the fly, find a misplaced comma in a haystack, and elicit spontaneous trust-falls from any Brand Manager in the office, this is the job for you.
- Support Brand Managers with project management and the creation of a wide range of project deliverables, including collateral, advertising campaigns, email marketing, billboards, and social assets
- Assist with creative concepting for campaigns and events
- Other duties as assigned, including copyediting, communicating with vendors, and reviewing creative
Email & Digital Marketing
- Use existing templates to update copy and images on a regular basis to deploy engaging and well-polished emails
- Copyedit and post blog articles to client websites
Skills and Qualifications
- You are highly motivated: You may be getting in on the ground floor, but all you can see is the penthouse and the sky beyond. Your constant desire to learn will get you there.
- You are passionate: All Raindroppers, from top to bottom, are passionate about the work that we do and the relationships we build with our clients and each other every day.
- You are a critical thinker: We are a fast-paced agency, growing even faster, and need Coordinators that are ready to hit the ground running on day 1.
- Other Helpful Skills: WordPress, Excel, basic Google Analytics and Google Ads knowledge
0-1 years of relevant experience, preferably in marketing
BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, History or any relevant field
Salary: $35,000-$42,000 DOE
This is a full-time salary position with benefits (Healthcare, Dental and Life Insurance)
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.