As a Graphic Designer at Raindrop, you’ll create beautiful work for a wide range of clients from arts organizations to restaurants to education. We’re looking for a designer who thrives in out-of-the-box thinking, knows the power of a perfectly chosen typeface, and won’t rest until every pixel is in its place.
As we’re a fast-paced agency with a wide range of clients, you’ll need to learn quickly and be flexible, take initiative, and push yourself on projects big and small. One day you may be typesetting a brochure and the next you may find yourself working on a full digital campaign. Everything you design will bring tears to your eyes and warm our clients’ hearts.
You’ll work closely with our team to help our clients build relationships with their loyal and soon-to-be audiences. Our golden rule at Raindrop is Strategic Design—our work isn’t just pretty, it gets results. If you have the ability to take an idea and translate it into a beautiful work of art that puts strategy first, this is the role for you.
- A creative and detail-oriented designer, with a knack for innovative problem-solving.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves team player who is always open and receptive to feedback from our internal team and from our clients.
- Very organized, and are able to prioritize and multitask.
- Always up-to-speed with the latest trends, big ideas, and innovations in marketing. You understand marketing and know what makes people tick.
- Looking for a company to grow with—we work hard and treat each other like family.
- 2-4 years of professional graphic design experience, preferably at an agency.
- Fluency in Adobe CC, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Bonus: Experience in After Effects.
Compensation: $45,000-$55,000 DOE
This is a full-time salary position with benefits (Healthcare, Dental and Life Insurance)
How to Apply
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- 5-8 pieces of your best work
- A visual that answers the question: What is your process for making toast? (Can be in any format of your choosing)