We are looking for an accomplished Sr. Public Relations Manager who loves landing the big story, toasting with some champagne to the win, and then sets their sights on the next client challenge.
At Raindrop, we create strategically and partner generously with our clients to bring them success. The Sr. PR Manager will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day account execution. They will assist in the planning, organizing and executing of PR plans with local, regional and national media.
Candidates must have 4+ years public relations experience, preferably with an agency and/or consumer lifestyle company. Strong media and influencer relations with impressive results, impeccable writing skills, excellent client communication, and the ability to initiate and maintain great relationships with media at all levels is a must.
- Must have at least four years of PR experience in the hospitality, travel, and/or consumer lifestyle industries, having worked in an agency or in-house position(s).
- Must have strong proven relationships with local, regional and national media and influencers.
- Possess a positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience working on multiple accounts at once and ability to properly prioritize projects.
- Expert at formatting, developing, writing and successfully pitching press materials including bios, backgrounders, fact sheets, media advisories and press releases.
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability to understand editorial calendars and coverage cycles to then identify relevant opportunities for clients and schedule pitches accordingly.
- Creative in approach and ideas to develop the most press worthy programs, events, and ideas. Be a trend setter and stay current on clients’ industries ensuring they are always relevant.
- Great attention to detail, while being able to prioritize, multi-task and manage up and down.
- Consistently developing strong relationships with new and existing media and securing top-tier editorial results.
- Provides expert counsel to clients and agency team members across a broad range of topics and disciplines.
- Is proactive in communication with clients to ensure all needs are anticipated and met. Will serve as primary contact on some accounts, and a support role on others.
- Help create and implement against PR plans ensuring work flow always matches the broader PR program and goals.
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or closely related field.
- $55,000-$70,000 DOE
- This is a full-time salary position with benefits (Healthcare, Dental and Life Insurance)
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.