FULL TIME / IN-HOUSE / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO SENIOR COPYWRITER
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for a Copywriter to join our team and help push our rapidly growing content department forward. You will work alongside the copywriting team to support our fellow Raindroppers with creative and strategic direction for content creation.
This is an opportunity to be a part of building a well-rounded content team, to lead creative strategy and content creation for agency clients and to share in our vibrant and growing culture. You’ll be responsible for bringing fresh, on brand ideas to the table for advertising campaigns, anchor video productions, and brand development. You’ll partner with agency designers to deliver high quality print and digital assets and help support Senior Copywriters with day-to-day copywriting tasks.
We are looking for someone who has honed their writing chops in diverse contexts, who can adapt their style to the unique personalities of the brands we partner with and create content that sells. If you love immersing yourself into new worlds and using every tool in your belt from humor to heart strings to create original, unique ideas that capture the attention of millions, then this is the role for you!
- Creative concepting for content department
- Scriptwriting for anchor videos and funnel assets
- Pre- and post-production process
- High level campaign concepting
- Sample executions of campaign
Day-to-Day Copy Tasks
- Social Ad Copy
- Email Content
- Brand Naming
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in copywriting or content creation
- BA Degree in Communications, English, Marketing, or any relevant field
- Creative thinker, writing extraordinaire, and life-long learner
- Experience in scriptwriting and production for digital assets a plus.
Compensation & Perks
- $45,000-$55,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.