FULL TIME / IN HOUSE / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO HEAD OF WEB DEVELOPMENT
We are looking for a Digital Brand Coordinator to support our Web Department with day-to-day project management to make sure all projects run like a well-oiled machine. Whether it’s overseeing the development of content creation or running quality assurance testing on a website, our Digital Brand Coordinators are active problem solvers, keep things moving, and get the job done efficiently and effectively.
If you are a hyper organized self-starter that can adapt quickly, ask the right question at the right time, and elicit spontaneous trust-falls from any Brand Manager in the office, this is the job for you.
- Support the Web Department with project management and the creation of a wide range of project deliverables
- Types of projects include full website development, optimizing multi-media assets for online presence, managing content creation with clients, and other web-related projects
- Work with multiple content management systems such as WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Mezzanine, and others as needed
- Have a full understanding of all current and forthcoming projects in order to properly manage resources and timelines
- Ensure that all aspects of our websites are buttoned up and client ready
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- You are highly motivated: You may be getting in on the ground floor, but all you can see is the penthouse and the sky beyond. Your constant desire to learn will get you there.
- You are passionate: All Raindroppers, from top to bottom, are passionate about the work that we do and the relationships we build with our clients and each other every day.
- You are a critical thinker: We are a fast-paced agency, growing even faster, and need Coordinators that are ready to hit the ground running on day one.
- Other Helpful Skills: WordPress, Excel, basic HTML, basic Photoshop, basic Google Analytics
- 0-1 years of relevant experience, preferably in marketing or website management
- BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or any related field
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $35,000 – $42,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.