FULL TIME / IN HOUSE / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO DIRECTOR OF MEDIA
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for an all-star Jr. Media Specialist who is a talented mix of analytical and strategic, and is passionate about pursuing a career in paid media planning and execution. As a Jr. Media Specialist, you will support the growing Raindrop Media Department to help ensure that advertising campaigns are set up, managed and completed with excellence.
At Raindrop, our Media team plays an active role in a number of projects across our client portfolio, so you will be doing more than just reporting and assisting in managing campaigns. You’ll also learn how a comprehensive media campaign is planned and activated across various channels, collaborate with different media vendors, and help develop client-facing strategy presentations and performance summaries.
You’ll work closely with our Paid Media Specialist and Media Director in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities. The perfect candidate is meticulous, organized, adaptable, and passionate about delivering the right message to the right target in the right media environment (whether it’s a radio spot, a YouTube video, a billboard, or a social media post). You’ll also play a pivotal role in ensuring everything is running on schedule and delivering on client objectives.
If you are a motivated self-starter eager to hit the ground running, solve problems, and learn about the ever-changing world of paid media from experienced colleagues, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Communicate daily with Media team, who you will be working closely with to support campaign execution, optimization and reporting
- Develop a complete and thorough understanding of the logistics involved in launching campaigns across various media channels and the metrics involved in optimization and reporting
- Collaborate with Brand Coordinators to create reports and develop actionable insights for clients using performance data pulled from Google, Facebook, and other media platforms/vendors
Media Tracking and Billing
- Work with Media team and external vendors to help ensure accurate delivery of contracted media and aid in securing makegoods whenever necessary
- Support Media team with monthly client billing and estimates for new projects as needed
- Be a positive contributor to the team-first Raindrop culture
- Be eager and ready to help your team with any task or project, no matter how big or small
- Be a self-starter with a passion to grow and learn
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably at an advertising agency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, English or other relevant field
- Organized, analytical, and interested in working with digital and traditional media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Other useful skills & knowledge: Facebook Advertising, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Dropbox, Asana, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $40,000 – 47,500 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.