FULL TIME / SAN DIEGO, CA
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for our next all-star Junior Brand Manager who is a talented mix of creative, strategic, and relational, in addition to being well-versed in the marketing space. As a Junior Brand Manager, you will support the Brand Manager(s) with day-to-day client relationships and project management to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and effectively.
At Raindrop we ask our Brand Management team to play an active role in projects so you will be doing more than just creating timelines and assisting in managing clients. You’ll also be learning how to manage email marketing campaigns, monthly reporting, and more!
You’ll collaborate closely with Brand Managers in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities. It’s imperative that you are meticulously organized, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about producing work that people will love, whether it’s a full video commercial or an email blast. You’ll be the gatekeeper in ensuring everything that goes out our door is buttoned up, on-brand, and hits our targets.
If you are a motivated self-starter eager to hit the ground running, solve problems, and execute project deliverables flawlessly, all while keeping our clients happy, then this is the role for you.
- Daily communication with Brand Managers by supporting in project management
- Develop a full understanding of all projects being worked on and coming up for clients in order to properly manage resources and timelines
- Ensure that all creative materials have been copy edited and are client ready
- Assist in setting project timelines and manage the development of creative materials within budget and on schedule, including video/photo production, website design, marketing collateral, ad campaigns, email marketing, and content development
- Oversee Brand Coordinators in developing insightful monthly performance reports for clients by reviewing Google Analytics and compiling overviews and analysis on all monthly deliverables
- Work with the media team and media vendors to manage delivery timing and specs. Traffic final assets.
Finances and Time Tracking
- Work with Brand Managers and print vendors to help coordinating printing delivery, creative and payment
- Support Brand Managers in monthly client billing and creative estimates for new projects as needed
- Support Brand Managers in setting up new projects for time tracking and saving materials
- Be a team player and a thriving member of the Raindrop culture
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in an advertising agency
- BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, English or any relevant field
- Articulate, organized, and looking forward to a client-facing role
- Other useful skills & knowledge: Basic HTML knowledge, Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics, Dropbox, Asana, etc.
Compensation and Perks
- $40,000-$50,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.