FULL TIME / IN HOUSE / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO SENIOR PRODUCER
Ready to make some video magic? We create entertaining, engaging videos that bring a brand to life. We are looking for someone who is proactive, upbeat and loves to find creative solutions for creative ideas.
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. As part of our production team, the ideal candidate will have an incredible attitude with strong initiative who can plan commercial shoots and social assets for multiple clients.
This department is booming with attention coming from clients all over the country. Come grow with us!
- Production planning for a range of content production projects, including anchor videos, social assets, testimonial videos, sizzle videos and photo shoots.
- Support team on a wide range of production related tasks
- Track expenses, time, and create monthly reporting for social retainer assets
Pre-Production Planning Responsibilities:
- Creating estimates, budgeting, and holding team accountable to the budgets.
- Creating production schedules, call sheets and shot lists. Leading Audio, Visual, Technical (AVT) meeting in collaboration with creative team
- Managing tasks related to creative needs
- Hiring and scheduling H/MU
- Location scouting and booking
- Creating props list/ sourcing props
- Managing set design needs
- Applying for permits
- Coordinating photo/video release forms
- Responsible for food/drink on set
- Managing props
- Set design and scene staging
- Managing location logistics
- Managing talent, H/MU and contractors Delegating relevant tasks to Production Assistant
Skills and Qualifications
- Flexible, and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- A roll-up-your-sleeves team player who is always open and receptive to feedback
- Very organized and responsible
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Must have transportation to production location
- Always up-to-speed with the latest trends, big ideas, and innovations in content marketing
- Ready to grow with our team and take your skills to the next level
- 1-3 years of professional producer experience.
- Ability to flex hours. Most filming is done between 9am-5pm M-F, but we do flex hours for certain shoots and special events.
Compensation and Perks
- $50,000 – $55,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.