Do you love sharing great content, analyzing data, and brainstorming strategies?
If you answered no, then no need to read the rest of this job description. If you answered yes, then buckle up because we are just getting started.
We are in need of an SEO intern to join our team. We thrive on helping our clients build relationships with their audiences. Search is oftentimes a first interaction point and a vital component in making sure you even have an opportunity to start that relationship.
We want someone who is young and hungry. You will be helping grow our search marketing department and will be able to make a big impact!
This is an unpaid position, but can be taken for school credit if allowed by the university of the applicant.
- Applicant must be willing to learn and effectively apply skills related to SEO (search engine optimization), such as link building, content marketing, and more
- Applicant must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Applicant must have the ability to take direction and complete a variety of tasks while staying organized and meeting deadlines
- Applicant must be able to work 10-20 hours per week at our office in Little Italy for a minimum of 2 months
- Prior experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and/or SEO tools such as MOZ, Raven, etc. is a plus
- Support the SEO team on time-sensitive tasks
- Analyze competitors’ link profiles and identify link building opportunities
- Optimize and pitch our original content online
- Research keywords and build out recommendations
This is a part-time position working from Raindrop’s Little Italy location.
If you think you would be the perfect fit for this role, please provide a cover letter and resume. Please send to email@example.com.